Thursday, March 24, 2011

Before the muscle cars...

Yes, before the muscle car era in my life there were imports! (GASP!) Those of you that know me also know that I am an equal opportunity car whore and as far as I am concerned if you think your car is sick, more power to you!

Cars shouldn't be about how much money you bought them for or how many mods you put on them (although mods ARE fun!) It's all about how you feel driving them and how much fun you have.

This Lexus SC430 was one of the first cars I spent some serious time and money on so it holds a special place for me - warm fuzzy memories (actually blurry memories because this baby was FAST!)

4 comments:

  1. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-MEN BROTHA !!!!!!!!!!!!!

    my friends has that same car on boost

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss her! But then again I sold that car for the green meanie! I would make that trade again any day man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked this car a LOT. I remember I drove it from Redondo Beach to our house once and I thought I was in heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, sometimes I think (blasphemy) I should have kept it instead of trying to make the Mustang and every day car. I still need to drive your Lexus though, I bet it is twice as nice to drive as this was!

    ReplyDelete