Friday, March 25, 2011

2011 TechArt Porsche Panamera Grand GT Carbon Kit

Well, I was never a big fan or Porche - they had my respect of course but I never thought "Hey, I have to buy one!" That all changed with the release of the Panamera - DROOL!!!

This year, 2011, Porsche launched a new masterpiece, the all-new Porsche Panamera Grand GT Carbon kit. The Panamera is the first four door sedan they have made. And now, it’s the second generation of the Panamera. Of course, now I am drooling so much I may need a bib!

Porsche has been known for being a sports luxury vehicle and yet it also has comfort features. This vehicle has a 4.8 Liter V8 engine with a combine of twin turbo chargers that maximize the acceleration and this Porsche has 571 horses. It also has carbon fiber kits on the interior that adds a sportier feel for the driver. And this is where TechArt comes in. The carbon kits not only add a much sportier feel. It also loses the added weight on this Panamera.

In the end though, I will gladly take the lighter OR heavier version! Anyone that wants to get me one for my birthday (in January but I'll take an early present) knows where to find me!

7 comments:

  1. i feel the same but man that thing is fancy i wouldnt mind owning one, but the way i think ok you pay 80k for that car, i paid we'll say 20k for my car, now imagine all the possibilities if i get that extra 60k and put it into my 20k car, deff would walk all over that porsche ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hell yeah, I like the way you think man! I'd buy and old vert like that black one I had and start all over and I would be melting asphalt all over LA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol me too

    is there a way to add pics and links

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know, I have been drooling over this one, too. There is one parked on display at our mall, and I love it. Of course, I will never own one. Unless your brother suddenly makes it big in real estate. Really big.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We will all make it really big Jason! My brother has the best chance so far but we can always win the lottery, haha! Reminds me, I have to start playing more often! I haven't seen the Porsche on display at the mall, but I'm glad it's not parked in front of your house or mine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have mixed feelings about the Panamera. I understand why Porsche decided to have a 4 door that was not the Cayenne, but I feel that it takes away from the main Porsche feel. Maybe I am having issues conforming to the new style of Porsche's. Hmmm reevaluation on my old ways? Possibly.

    The way that Porsche built this car is beautiful by all means though. I have to admit that I was playing around on Porsche's websites (for all countries)to see the major differences in each model.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just wait until the 918 hits production. There won't be enough towels in the world to soak up the drool from us all.

    ReplyDelete